University of Helsinki (MA)
- Major Subject: English translation
- Minor Subject: Political science (International politics)
- Other Courses: Swedish translation, Finnish, North American studies
University of Essex: Four-week course in English Language and British Institutions
Primary Work Experience
- Started own company at the beginning of 2004. Part-time for the first few months, full-time as of June 1, 2004.
- DOCUMENTATION AND LOCALIZATION MANAGER (October 2000-May 2004)
Tasks for the previous position plus coordinating documentation and localization of software; developing the tools used in the processes; managing project resources and schedules; software testing.
- TECHNICAL WRITER (May 1998-September 2000)
Documentation of Lotus Notes-based applications; translating documentation, marketing material, bulletins, financial information, etc.; developing documentation and translation processes.
- TRANSLATOR (May 1994-April 1998)
Translations English-Finnish and Finnish-English (mainly IT and telecommunications); DTP work; project coordination.